Monday, July 7, 2008

my brand new yamaha r15 PICTURES



The all new Yamaha R15, the latest craze among bike lovers....Now in my hands....

Feels so good when driving the bike , only then i understood why people are so excited about it. Its got a six speed gear box which takes you to a much unexpected speed in no time.



The throttle is so smooth that you don't give a second thought about raising to higher speed and as the small size of the bike just fits into you, you would not feel the difficulties in handling to squeeze into the city traffic and in case of any unprecedented obstacle, the dual disc brakes stops the bike before you could realise the danger.

The bike is little costly when comparing with other bikes of its class, but its racing ergonomics and styling masks it up.

I'm not a motorcycle freak to give an exact technical report . Its just what I felt after one ride in my friend's bike. I apologise if I'd mislead my beloved readers, for having given an impression that its my bike.

The title of this blog means that these are " my own pictures of the brand new Yamaha r15" .

Bottom line : SEEING IS NOT BELIEVING

No comments: