Monday, July 7, 2008

Preserve Nature


On a rainy evening , I saw this small guy carrying heavy load on his back. I was really not bothered about what he was carrying nor why he was carrying that.What really caught my attention was that , he was crossing the busy road , carrying his load , at a snails pace. Yes, am talking about a snail only.Who else can walk at snails pace if not for a snail.


For a second, I thought that he's going to be smashed by the busy traffic. But the very next second I just took him in my hands and crossed the road for him. I didn't really know what was destined for him, but I did not want nature getting destroyed right in front of my eyes.


Preserving nature might not necessarily mean growing trees or reducing pollution. Minute acts like this would also preserve the biodiversity. If everyone feels this way, then we can think about other aspects of improving mankind rather than thinking about preserving nature.


So do not think about preserving nature. Just try implementing what you think at that moment and let me know how self satisfied you feel....

No comments: